Saturday 7 April 2012

Garden ready to grow

Last weekend I spent some digging out one corner ready for some token vegetables, there isn't the space to grow enough for the whole year, but one week should cover it. I am planning, runner beans, french beans, peas, lettuce, radish and maybe some beet-root of there is enough room. I am planning baby veg rather than  full grown takes up space veg so hopefully will be able to fit it all in. There's also space to put some bags of early spuds, but thats Eric's bit.

I found a very appropriate poster this week, it is said in our house at least a dozen times a day!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its good to be back, I have been making lots of stuff pics to follow

      Delete
  2. Watch your hens round those lovely fresh beds! Caught one of mine in my greenhouse last week, got to her just in time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are now in a new space all of their own, well almost they share it with the rabbits, they seem to get on well but who can tell? a proper easter garden with chickens and hens, new beds ready to plant, cant wait to get started.

      Delete