Friday 17 February 2012

A week off work has been so relaxing...


Pastel portrait of Dan



A pastel portrait of my friend Poppy


and these two belong to my friend Sally painted these as a little gift.

It snowed the other day and we were back to winter, but yesterday we went to Penarth for the day...

what a difference it was warm and pleasant, almost spring!


No Fishing!!! are you sure?





 Well after a lovely week off I am now looking forward to seeing everyone back in work. I have relaxed, painted, shopped, went to the beach and had a trip to London with a good friend to see the David Hockney exhibition at the Royal Academy and the Black Keys at Alexandra Palace, (what a contrast) but had a great time. I couldn't have wished for a more enjoyable time.

I must say a quick thanks for my Blog award last week, see it has inspired me, I need to pass it on but will keep it just for a couple more days.



2 comments:

  1. That's Dan! They're all lovely M. Love the 'no fishing' pic, lol!

    ReplyDelete