Sunday 8 April 2012

My New Makes

I am always looking for something new to do so when some socks without toes arrived in Re-Create their bright colours were just too attractive to miss out on, I bought a bag full and got experimenting. This is what came out!
Have you found your 'sole-mate' yet?






This bag was made from off cuts of suede which came into the scrap-store a couple of weeks ago again I was attracted by the bright red and felt that I had to make something, so made a bag.
Every-time the van pulls up its like Christmas morning.

2 comments:

  1. Ah they're brilliant M, real cuties! I love the purple striped one :)
    Your bag looks great too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is my favorite too, they are so quick to make and although the socks are different colours they all come out with different personalities which I like.
      Thanks Sara

      Delete