Tuesday 22 February 2011

Went walking evidence that spring is in the air


Here are some pics I took on Saturday we went out for a walk and found spring...

and then today I painted the chickens... not literally you will be glad to hear. Now I am sure there is something in the air...

Here are the pics I promised of Toby he is my Tortoise, he is also very pleased to hear spring is coming. He doesn't like snow.



I also have some fabric just waiting to become something else thinking a summer top and a skirt so far but who knows, sometimes you just get a bit scared to cut into lovely fabric just incase it goes wrong.

Here is a sari I found in a charity shop not sure what to do with it yet it is very beautiful though.


Think the way forward is more pics less chat, hope you like them.
M x


4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the fabric. Sometimes it is just so beautiful and pristine that you are just too scared to mar it with scissors, but be brave and I am sure your clothes will turn out equally gorgeous.

    ps very jealous of your sari fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the hen paintings, it is difficult to capture them, they always seem to be on the go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paintings Michelle, I'm surprised the girls stayed still long enough for you to paint their portraits ;)

    Are you going to adopt anymore?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments, no to adopting any more at the moment spent yesterday rearranging the run and garden will post later...
    I found the sari in the local charity shop it was so lucky to find such a beautiful thing on what was a wet and driery day.
    I will wait for the right inspiration before cutting into it tho for sure.
    Off for a bit more painting now will post later.

    ReplyDelete