Saturday 21 January 2012

An update it's been so long

Well first sorry for not posting, I have however been visiting often just not saying anything...
Work is going well looking for funding but that's normal. Re-Create is such a relaxed organisation although we still get loads done. At the moment I am setting up plans for craft workshops, so if anyone would like to volunteer give me a shout we can pay all expenses and materials.
Anyway enough of the advertising, hope you all had a good time over Yule and new year, and all getting Back into the routine of life.
My chooks have finally started lying again after giving us a bit of a scare when all their feathers fell out! Apparently this is normal and called moult well now I know...
Been on a healthy eating plan since January 4th not restricting food just changing what I eat and how it's cooked. Feeling full of energy even though I will be 27 for the 21st time on Monday. I have decided never to grow up as there be dragons!
Anyway my stars for today say I should start a creative project, so got to go. Will pop by soon I promise x

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I've awarded you a Versatile Blogger Award! http://gwnio.blogspot.com/2012/02/award-giving.html

    ReplyDelete