Tuesday 26 July 2011

Been a bit busy!

Sorry to say I have missed posting info for the last few months. I was applying for jobs and going to interviews. All totaled up to 7 job interviews in 7 months, and I didn't get any of them. So I started thinking, maybe I don't need a job, lots of people don't work, I will paint instead... so here are my first steps to becoming a professional artist, something that I have wanted to do ever since I can remember.







Well its a start and the only way is up so here we go...

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Keep jobhunting, it is good as a backup...if you can find one! I'm still looking for a part-time job to pay the bills!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do applied for a grants officer post with the BIG Lottery yesterday so got everything crossed, but last night was the first time I had slept straight through for a long time, I must have been relaxed.
    Hope you are doing ok
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. getting there.
    Getting out and selling is the hardest part, especially nowadays.

    ReplyDelete